Grand Haven woman killed in crash | News
GRAND HAVEN, Michigan (WZZM) - A Grand Haven woman was killed in a car crash Sunday night.
The Ottawa County Sheriff's Department says 58-year-old Carol Perrier was ejected from her SUV on 168th Avenue near Pine Dune Court.
Deputies say she lost control of her vehicle, crossed both lanes of traffic, hit a mailbox, and then went down an embankment. As the SUV spun around, Perrier was thrown from the vehicle.
Deputies say she was not wearing a seatbelt.
Upcoming Events near Grand Haven
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Snow could impact spring sports season
- My Town Holland: Second in command visits Holland March 11
- My Town Holland: Hope College hosts Model United Nations high school conference
- My Town Holland: Hope College Students earn awards in opera competition
- My Town Holland: Windmill Island Gardens hosts job fair
- NOW ENROLLING FOR 2014 SPRING QUARTER
- Sen. Hansen applauds Senate passage of bills to increase access to health care
- Local students explore North America through giant map
- Public to explore, snack, and register to win at Tech Center open house
- Despite weather, construction continues on Muskegon Farmers Market