Grand Haven woman killed in crash | News
GRAND HAVEN, Michigan (WZZM) - A Grand Haven woman was killed in a car crash Sunday night.
The Ottawa County Sheriff's Department says 58-year-old Carol Perrier was ejected from her SUV on 168th Avenue near Pine Dune Court.
Deputies say she lost control of her vehicle, crossed both lanes of traffic, hit a mailbox, and then went down an embankment. As the SUV spun around, Perrier was thrown from the vehicle.
Deputies say she was not wearing a seatbelt.
Upcoming Events near Grand Haven - Spring Lake
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Celebrating Earth Week at the Grand Rapids Public Library
- Data breach affects millions at Michaels stores
- My Town Walker: Students duct tape principal and gym teacher to a pole
- My Town Walker: Volunteers needed for invasive plant culling April 12
- My Town: Blandford Nature Center joins Garlic Mustard Pull campaign