Grand Haven woman killed in crash | News
GRAND HAVEN, Michigan (WZZM) - A Grand Haven woman was killed in a car crash Sunday night.
The Ottawa County Sheriff's Department says 58-year-old Carol Perrier was ejected from her SUV on 168th Avenue near Pine Dune Court.
Deputies say she lost control of her vehicle, crossed both lanes of traffic, hit a mailbox, and then went down an embankment. As the SUV spun around, Perrier was thrown from the vehicle.
Deputies say she was not wearing a seatbelt.
Upcoming Events near Grand Haven - Spring Lake
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Holland: Vanderbilt Charter Academy celebrates new playground
- My Town Zeeland: Countdown on to splash pad opening next week
- My Town Holland: Hope College student headed to Broadway
- My Town Holland: $40K grant approved for DeGraaf Nature Center improvements
- My Town Zeeland: Fire Rescue PIG OUT Fundraiser July 17
- My Town Walker: Blandford Nature Center member appreciation day July 26
- My Town Walker: Salon opens in Green Ridge Square Shopping Center
- My Town: Construction company donates talents to West Michigan's homeless
- My Town: Free adoption weekend a success for Humane Society of West Michigan
- Kenowa Hills music booster accused of stealing $100K