Teenager recovering from SUV crash | News
GRAND HAVEN, Mich. (WZZM)- A Grand Haven teenager seriously injured in a rollover crash is beginning rehabilitation.
The mother of Brittney Olds says her daughter will likely move to a rehab hospital next week. She says Brittney is working her arms and legs, but still struggles to move her left side and speak.
Brittney was one of five teenagers injured when their sports utility vehicle rolled off I-96 last month. Three of the girls, including Olds, were thrown from the vehicle. Amazingly, all of them survived.
Upcoming Events near Grand Haven
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Public to explore, snack, and register to win at Tech Center open house
- Despite weather, construction continues on Muskegon Farmers Market
- Dead dogs cause of death will remain a mystery if case isn't solved
- Local students shine in auto collision & refinishing contest
- Career Tech students win awards at FFA contest; Student headed to State
- My Town Walker: Humane Society of West Michigan up for $100K adoption challenge
- Police close U.S. 131 ramp due to car fire
- My Town Walker: Public to weigh in on daycare proposal March 5
- My Town Walker: IHOP to serve up free pancakes March 4
- My Town Walker: Public hearing March 5 for daycare center project