Teenager recovering from SUV crash | News
GRAND HAVEN, Mich. (WZZM)- A Grand Haven teenager seriously injured in a rollover crash is beginning rehabilitation.
The mother of Brittney Olds says her daughter will likely move to a rehab hospital next week. She says Brittney is working her arms and legs, but still struggles to move her left side and speak.
Brittney was one of five teenagers injured when their sports utility vehicle rolled off I-96 last month. Three of the girls, including Olds, were thrown from the vehicle. Amazingly, all of them survived.
Upcoming Events near Grand Haven - Spring Lake
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Muskegon Heights Charter school reviewing ways to reduce debt
- Charter operator says Musk. Hts. owes $2 million
- My Town: Muskegon Area Earth Week includes beach cleanups and gardening workshops
- Dozens of propane tanks floating in the Muskegon River
- My Town: Tech Center students earn $66,000 in scholarships at state competition
- Celebrating Earth Week at the Grand Rapids Public Library
- Data breach affects millions at Michaels stores
- My Town Walker: Students duct tape principal and gym teacher to a pole
- My Town Walker: Volunteers needed for invasive plant culling April 12
- My Town: Blandford Nature Center joins Garlic Mustard Pull campaign