Teenager recovering from SUV crash | News
GRAND HAVEN, Mich. (WZZM)- A Grand Haven teenager seriously injured in a rollover crash is beginning rehabilitation.
The mother of Brittney Olds says her daughter will likely move to a rehab hospital next week. She says Brittney is working her arms and legs, but still struggles to move her left side and speak.
Brittney was one of five teenagers injured when their sports utility vehicle rolled off I-96 last month. Three of the girls, including Olds, were thrown from the vehicle. Amazingly, all of them survived.
Upcoming Events near Grand Haven - Spring Lake
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Zeeland: City to unlock time capsule July 24
- My Town Holland: Vanderbilt Charter Academy celebrates new playground
- My Town Zeeland: Countdown on to splash pad opening next week
- My Town Holland: Hope College student headed to Broadway
- My Town Holland: $40K grant approved for DeGraaf Nature Center improvements
- My Town: Free Hand delivers free performance July 24
- My Town Walker: Blandford Nature Center member appreciation day July 26
- My Town Walker: Salon opens in Green Ridge Square Shopping Center
- My Town: Construction company donates talents to West Michigan's homeless
- My Town: Free adoption weekend a success for Humane Society of West Michigan