My Town Happy Hour: The Winner | News
(WZZM) -- After many votes and some diligent inspection by WZZM 13's Lee Van Ameyde, we have chosen our winner for the My town Best Happy Hour.
The five nominees were:
- The Bow Tie in Sparta: what stands out are the owner and patron, who do a lot of charity work and honor our veterans
- Stan's in Spring Lake: perhaps the friendliest crowd Lee has ever seen, and made up of people of all ages
- Boatwerks in Holland: an elegant yet casual place with great prices
- Pints & Quarts in Muskegon: As Lee said, "Yummy food"
- Riverbend Bar & Grill in Ada: a smokehouse with great ribs
All of the nominees had one thing in common -- people like to go there because their friends are there and the staff all knew their names.
Now, the winner is... Stan's in Spring Lake. The business will receive a My town plaque from WZZM 13.
Upcoming Events near Grand Haven - Spring Lake
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Holland: Vanderbilt Charter Academy celebrates new playground
- My Town Zeeland: Countdown on to splash pad opening next week
- My Town Holland: Hope College student headed to Broadway
- My Town Holland: $40K grant approved for DeGraaf Nature Center improvements
- My Town Zeeland: Fire Rescue PIG OUT Fundraiser July 17
- My Town Walker: Blandford Nature Center member appreciation day July 26
- My Town Walker: Salon opens in Green Ridge Square Shopping Center
- My Town: Construction company donates talents to West Michigan's homeless
- My Town: Free adoption weekend a success for Humane Society of West Michigan
- Kenowa Hills music booster accused of stealing $100K