My Town Happy Hour: The Winner | News
(WZZM) -- After many votes and some diligent inspection by WZZM 13's Lee Van Ameyde, we have chosen our winner for the My town Best Happy Hour.
The five nominees were:
- The Bow Tie in Sparta: what stands out are the owner and patron, who do a lot of charity work and honor our veterans
- Stan's in Spring Lake: perhaps the friendliest crowd Lee has ever seen, and made up of people of all ages
- Boatwerks in Holland: an elegant yet casual place with great prices
- Pints & Quarts in Muskegon: As Lee said, "Yummy food"
- Riverbend Bar & Grill in Ada: a smokehouse with great ribs
All of the nominees had one thing in common -- people like to go there because their friends are there and the staff all knew their names.
Now, the winner is... Stan's in Spring Lake. The business will receive a My town plaque from WZZM 13.