Tri-Cities Family YMCA Launches New and Improved Website | News
The Tri-Cities Family YMCA in Grand Haven has launched a new website as part of YUSA’s rebranding initiative. The new website is more user friendly and offers users much more information and interaction. Viewers will be able to download schedules, donate online, view calendar of events, read about program offerings and ways to get involved, and sign up to receive the Y’s monthly newsletter. Members and nonmembers will also be able to register for certain program offerings starting in February 2012.
“Our new website reflects the rebranding efforts of YUSA and helps us better communicate to those in the community by providing up to date information through a stronger web presence,” said Membership and Marketing Director, Christina Bergman, Tri-Cities Family YCMA. “This is so much easier for users to navigate and is just one of the steps we are taking to increase our community awareness of the work we do at the Y.” Although we’re still supporting our community the way we always have, the new branding strategy allows us to increase the understanding of the impact we make in our community, so more people can take advantage of our unique ability to foster youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.”
The Tri-Cities Family YMCA implemented an interactive scavenger hunt and is inviting users to comb the new website for clues, hidden messages, riddles and company information that give them a chance to win cool prizes. “We designed the scavenger hunt to provide a fun way for visitors to interact with the new site while learning what we’re all about,” said Christina. Anyone can start our scavenger hunt by downloading the scavenger hunt checklist found at www.tcfymca.org.
What makes the Y so unique is their pledge, that no one is turned away based on their inability to pay. Financial assistance is made available, through their Strong Kids Campaign, to support those who would not otherwise be able to afford membership and programs at the Y. For more information about the Tri-Cities Family YMCA call 842-7051 or visit their website at www.tcfymca.org. The Y also has a QR code which can be scanned with your smartphone.
Upcoming Events near Grand Haven
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Holland: Second in command visits Holland March 11
- My Town Holland: Hope College hosts Model United Nations high school conference
- My Town Holland: Hope College Students earn awards in opera competition
- My Town Holland: Windmill Island Gardens hosts job fair
- Snow, ice cover will boost Great Lakes levels
- Local students explore North America through giant map
- Public to explore, snack, and register to win at Tech Center open house
- Despite weather, construction continues on Muskegon Farmers Market
- Dead dogs cause of death will remain a mystery if case isn't solved
- Local students shine in auto collision & refinishing contest
- My Town Walker: Humane Society of West Michigan up for $100K adoption challenge
- Police close U.S. 131 ramp due to car fire
- My Town Walker: Public to weigh in on daycare proposal March 5
- My Town Walker: IHOP to serve up free pancakes March 4
- My Town Walker: Public hearing March 5 for daycare center project