USA Today writer tours lakeshore | News
GRAND HAVEN, Mich. (WZZM)- A USA Today travel writer exploring West Michigan will soon tell millions of readers about his experience.
Tuesday, Ben Mutzabaugh checked out Grand Rapids. Wednesday he toured Grand Haven. Murzabaugh wanted a chance to see our region's lakeshore and beach-front. His travel and airline blog will feature West Michigan which won the honor through an online contest.
"I'm going to go back and have a lot to write about when it's time to put together this story. Just from what there is to see and to let people know from outside the region to say 'Hey, there's more here than you may have expected.' This will be a fun piece to put together and to let people know what is going on in this part of the country."
Mutzabaugh leaves Thursday. He will visit will Gerald R. Ford International Airport officials before his flight back to Virginia.
Upcoming Events near Grand Haven - Spring Lake
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Celebrating Earth Week at the Grand Rapids Public Library
- Data breach affects millions at Michaels stores
- My Town Walker: Students duct tape principal and gym teacher to a pole
- My Town Walker: Volunteers needed for invasive plant culling April 12
- My Town: Blandford Nature Center joins Garlic Mustard Pull campaign