Q&A with 89th District Rep. Amanda Price @ SLDL - Feb 25 | Events
Spring Lake, MI--State Rep. Amanda Price will be at the Spring Lake District Library on Mon., February 25, from noon to 1:00 p.m. to talk with constituents about their concerns. Amanda Price represents the 89th District which includes Spring Lake, Grand Haven, and Ferrysburg. Take advantage of this opportunity to let your state representative know what issues are important to you. Attendees are welcome to bring a brown bag lunch to the event.
For more information about this program, call the library at (616) 846-5770, ext. 107. The library is located at 123 E. Exchange Street in Spring Lake.
Upcoming Events near Grand Haven - Spring Lake
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Four Hope College students and alumni receive NSF Program recognition
- My Town Holland: Hudsonville Ice Cream introduces new seasonal flavor
- Father of Holland sextuplets dies
- My Town: Hope College students to present creative and research projects on April 11
- Macatawa Bank Hosts Recycling Days April 21-25
- My Town Walker: Students duct tape principal and gym teacher to a pole
- My Town Walker: Volunteers needed for invasive plant culling April 12
- My Town: Blandford Nature Center joins Garlic Mustard Pull campaign
- My Town Walker: Invasive plant culling April 12
- My Town Walker: Students to duct tape principal to a pole