Q&A with 89th District Rep. Amanda Price @ SLDL - Feb 25 | Events
Spring Lake, MI--State Rep. Amanda Price will be at the Spring Lake District Library on Mon., February 25, from noon to 1:00 p.m. to talk with constituents about their concerns. Amanda Price represents the 89th District which includes Spring Lake, Grand Haven, and Ferrysburg. Take advantage of this opportunity to let your state representative know what issues are important to you. Attendees are welcome to bring a brown bag lunch to the event.
For more information about this program, call the library at (616) 846-5770, ext. 107. The library is located at 123 E. Exchange Street in Spring Lake.
Upcoming Events near Grand Haven - Spring Lake
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Holland: Vanderbilt Charter Academy celebrates new playground
- My Town Zeeland: Countdown on to splash pad opening next week
- My Town Holland: Hope College student headed to Broadway
- My Town Holland: $40K grant approved for DeGraaf Nature Center improvements
- My Town Zeeland: Fire Rescue PIG OUT Fundraiser July 17
- My Town Walker: Blandford Nature Center member appreciation day July 26
- My Town Walker: Salon opens in Green Ridge Square Shopping Center
- My Town: Construction company donates talents to West Michigan's homeless
- My Town: Free adoption weekend a success for Humane Society of West Michigan
- Kenowa Hills music booster accused of stealing $100K