FAFSA Filing Tips for Students & Parents @ SLDL - Feb 12 | Events
Spring Lake, MI--It’s that time of year again when FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) forms are due. Students and parents are invited to attend a free presentation about how to successfully complete FAFSA forms on Tuesday, Feb. 12 at 7:00 p.m. at Spring Lake District Library.
Staff from the Financial Aid Office at Grand Valley State University will share information about which documents are needed to complete FAFSA forms, types of financial aid, and how to determine eligibility for need based aid. Learn the benefits of filing online, how to create a PIN number, and how to avoid scams. Attendees are encouraged to bring their questions.
For more information about this program, call the library at (616) 846-5770, ext. 107. The library is located at 123 E. Exchange Street in Spring Lake.
Upcoming Events near Grand Haven
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Snow could impact spring sports season
- My Town Holland: Second in command visits Holland March 11
- My Town Holland: Hope College hosts Model United Nations high school conference
- My Town Holland: Hope College Students earn awards in opera competition
- My Town Holland: Windmill Island Gardens hosts job fair
- NOW ENROLLING FOR 2014 SPRING QUARTER
- Sen. Hansen applauds Senate passage of bills to increase access to health care
- Local students explore North America through giant map
- Public to explore, snack, and register to win at Tech Center open house
- Despite weather, construction continues on Muskegon Farmers Market