OAISD Play 'n Learn at Spring Lake District Library | Events
Spring Lake, MI--The Ottawa Area Intermediate School District’s Play ‘n Learn Early Literacy Playgroups meet at Spring Lake District Library every month during the school year. On Wed., Jan. 9, families with children ages 0-5 can attend either the 9:30 a.m. or 10:45 a.m. play group. These sessions for 0-5 year old boys and girls meet the second Wednesday of each month.
On Wed., Jan. 16, families with children ages 0-24 months can attend the 9:30 a.m. session. The play groups for the youngest children meet the third Wednesday of each month at the library.
Parents attend Play ‘n Learn with their children and will enjoy stories, snacks, finger plays, and crafts. Free books are available for each family to take home, as well as information about child development and reading readiness.
For more information about the playgroup, contact the Kathy Peppin, the Early On Service Coordinator at OAISD at 1-877-702-8600 ext. 4019 or the library at (616) 846-5770, ext. 134. The library is located at 123 E. Exchange Street in Spring Lake.
Upcoming Events near Grand Haven
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Holland: Hope College hosts Model United Nations high school conference
- My Town Holland: Hope College Students earn awards in opera competition
- My Town Holland: Windmill Island Gardens hosts job fair
- Snow, ice cover will boost Great Lakes levels
- New Holland brewery to start distribution in Tennessee
- Public to explore, snack, and register to win at Tech Center open house
- Despite weather, construction continues on Muskegon Farmers Market
- Dead dogs cause of death will remain a mystery if case isn't solved
- Local students shine in auto collision & refinishing contest
- Career Tech students win awards at FFA contest; Student headed to State
- My Town Walker: Humane Society of West Michigan up for $100K adoption challenge
- Police close U.S. 131 ramp due to car fire
- My Town Walker: Public to weigh in on daycare proposal March 5
- My Town Walker: IHOP to serve up free pancakes March 4
- My Town Walker: Public hearing March 5 for daycare center project