OAISD Play 'n Learn at Spring Lake District Library | Events
Spring Lake, MI--The Ottawa Area Intermediate School District’s Play ‘n Learn Early Literacy Playgroups meet at Spring Lake District Library every month during the school year. On Wed., Jan. 9, families with children ages 0-5 can attend either the 9:30 a.m. or 10:45 a.m. play group. These sessions for 0-5 year old boys and girls meet the second Wednesday of each month.
On Wed., Jan. 16, families with children ages 0-24 months can attend the 9:30 a.m. session. The play groups for the youngest children meet the third Wednesday of each month at the library.
Parents attend Play ‘n Learn with their children and will enjoy stories, snacks, finger plays, and crafts. Free books are available for each family to take home, as well as information about child development and reading readiness.
For more information about the playgroup, contact the Kathy Peppin, the Early On Service Coordinator at OAISD at 1-877-702-8600 ext. 4019 or the library at (616) 846-5770, ext. 134. The library is located at 123 E. Exchange Street in Spring Lake.
Upcoming Events near Grand Haven - Spring Lake
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Celebrating Earth Week at the Grand Rapids Public Library
- Data breach affects millions at Michaels stores
- My Town Walker: Students duct tape principal and gym teacher to a pole
- My Town Walker: Volunteers needed for invasive plant culling April 12
- My Town: Blandford Nature Center joins Garlic Mustard Pull campaign