Free Tax Preparation Assistance for Seniors | Community Spirit
Spring Lake, MI--Free tax preparation assistance for seniors will be available at Spring Lake District Library during the months of February and March. Four Pointes Center for Successful Aging (formerly known as North Ottawa County Council on Aging) has partnered with AARP to provide trained volunteers who can assist seniors with preparing their tax forms. They can help with basic state and federal tax forms as well as Homestead Property and Home Heating tax credits.
Appointments are required. Those wishing to schedule an appointment to meet with a trained volunteer at the library will need to call Four Pointes Center for Successful Aging at (616) 842-9210.
For more information about this service call the library at (616) 846-5770. The library is located at 123 E. Exchange Street in Spring Lake.
Upcoming Events near Grand Haven
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Holland: Second in command visits Holland March 11
- My Town Holland: Hope College hosts Model United Nations high school conference
- My Town Holland: Hope College Students earn awards in opera competition
- My Town Holland: Windmill Island Gardens hosts job fair
- Snow, ice cover will boost Great Lakes levels
- Local students explore North America through giant map
- Public to explore, snack, and register to win at Tech Center open house
- Despite weather, construction continues on Muskegon Farmers Market
- Dead dogs cause of death will remain a mystery if case isn't solved
- Local students shine in auto collision & refinishing contest