Free Tax Preparation Assistance for Seniors | Community Spirit
Spring Lake, MI--Free tax preparation assistance for seniors will be available at Spring Lake District Library during the months of February and March. Four Pointes Center for Successful Aging (formerly known as North Ottawa County Council on Aging) has partnered with AARP to provide trained volunteers who can assist seniors with preparing their tax forms. They can help with basic state and federal tax forms as well as Homestead Property and Home Heating tax credits.
Appointments are required. Those wishing to schedule an appointment to meet with a trained volunteer at the library will need to call Four Pointes Center for Successful Aging at (616) 842-9210.
For more information about this service call the library at (616) 846-5770. The library is located at 123 E. Exchange Street in Spring Lake.
Upcoming Events near Grand Haven - Spring Lake
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Walker: Volunteers needed for invasive plant culling April 12
- My Town: Blandford Nature Center joins Garlic Mustard Pull campaign
- My Town Walker: Invasive plant culling April 12
- My Town Walker: Students to duct tape principal to a pole
- My Town Walker: Paws, Claws & Corks fundraiser surpasses HSWM's goal