Free Tax Preparation Assistance for Seniors | Community Spirit
Spring Lake, MI--Free tax preparation assistance for seniors will be available at Spring Lake District Library during the months of February and March. Four Pointes Center for Successful Aging (formerly known as North Ottawa County Council on Aging) has partnered with AARP to provide trained volunteers who can assist seniors with preparing their tax forms. They can help with basic state and federal tax forms as well as Homestead Property and Home Heating tax credits.
Appointments are required. Those wishing to schedule an appointment to meet with a trained volunteer at the library will need to call Four Pointes Center for Successful Aging at (616) 842-9210.
For more information about this service call the library at (616) 846-5770. The library is located at 123 E. Exchange Street in Spring Lake.
Upcoming Events near Grand Haven - Spring Lake
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Holland: Vanderbilt Charter Academy celebrates new playground
- My Town Zeeland: Countdown on to splash pad opening next week
- My Town Holland: Hope College student headed to Broadway
- My Town Holland: $40K grant approved for DeGraaf Nature Center improvements
- My Town Zeeland: Fire Rescue PIG OUT Fundraiser July 17
- My Town Walker: Blandford Nature Center member appreciation day July 26
- My Town Walker: Salon opens in Green Ridge Square Shopping Center
- My Town: Construction company donates talents to West Michigan's homeless
- My Town: Free adoption weekend a success for Humane Society of West Michigan
- Kenowa Hills music booster accused of stealing $100K