Grand Haven's Odd Side Ales Getting Ready To Bottle Brews | Business
Odd Side Ales is getting closer to hitting store shelves. Odd Side Ales on Washington in downtown Grand Haven says it's one of the smallest breweries in the country, but being so tiny allows it to produce some uniquely crafted beers more often. The brewery is getting ready to release its brews in bottle form using an off site production facility. It was recently testing its bottling system that holds 252 bottles on a pallet. Those bottled brews are expected to be available by late spring. If you can't wait until the bottles are available, you can head to HopCat tonight in downtown Grand Rapids. Starting at 5:00pm., the brewery is taking over to share a taste of Grand Haven. Drafts you can try tonight include Citra Pale Ale with passion fruit and chipotle, Mayan Mocha, One Bourbon One Scotch One Beer, and one surprise brew.
Upcoming Events near Grand Haven - Spring Lake
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More than 40 tanks have been retrieved by state and local crews working with propane safety experts on flat-bottom boats.
- My Town: Tech Center students earn $66,000 in scholarships at state competition
- Man killed in Muskegon Township crash
- Muskegon County man to face trial in hotel room shooting
- My Town Muskegon: City offers storm yard waste pickup through April 25
- Data breach affects millions at Michaels stores
- My Town Walker: Students duct tape principal and gym teacher to a pole
- My Town Walker: Volunteers needed for invasive plant culling April 12
- My Town: Blandford Nature Center joins Garlic Mustard Pull campaign
- My Town Walker: Invasive plant culling April 12