Loutit District Library announce New Year’s holiday hours | Business
GRAND HAVEN, MI -- Loutit District Library will close Dec. 31 and Jan. 1 in observance of the New Year’s holiday.
It will re-open on Jan. 2 at 9:00 a.m.
Although the library is closed, its website, www.loutitlibrary.org, is available 24 hours-a- day throughout the holiday.
Patrons can check on the availability of books and other resources at any of the 55 libraries in the Lakeland Library Cooperative online. They can renew materials, place holds and review the status of their library accounts.
In addition, the website provides online databases, downloadable audio-books and e-books, a calendar of upcoming library events and links to other resources to help patrons find the information they need.
The library’s normal winter hours are:
Monday - Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Loutit District Library is located at 407 Columbus Avenue in Grand Haven, Michigan. The library serves 35,510 residents of the City of Grand Haven, the City of Ferrysburg, Grand Haven Charter Township, Robinson Township and that part of Port Sheldon Township in the Grand Haven Area Public School District. For more information, visit www.loutitlibrary.org.
Upcoming Events near Grand Haven
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Holland: Hope College hosts Model United Nations high school conference
- My Town Holland: Hope College Students earn awards in opera competition
- My Town Holland: Windmill Island Gardens hosts job fair
- Snow, ice cover will boost Great Lakes levels
- New Holland brewery to start distribution in Tennessee
- Public to explore, snack, and register to win at Tech Center open house
- Despite weather, construction continues on Muskegon Farmers Market
- Dead dogs cause of death will remain a mystery if case isn't solved
- Local students shine in auto collision & refinishing contest
- Career Tech students win awards at FFA contest; Student headed to State
- My Town Walker: Humane Society of West Michigan up for $100K adoption challenge
- Police close U.S. 131 ramp due to car fire
- My Town Walker: Public to weigh in on daycare proposal March 5
- My Town Walker: IHOP to serve up free pancakes March 4
- My Town Walker: Public hearing March 5 for daycare center project