Business Start-Up Workshop at SLDL | Business
Spring Lake, MI - When jobs are difficult to find people often consider starting their own business. Do you know what to do to get started? The very first step is to plan on attending the workshop “Fundamentals for Starting a Business: Six Week Start-Up” on Saturday, Feb. 18 from 10:00 a.m. to noon at the Spring Lake District Library.
Service Corps of Retired Executives counselor John Brocci will provide an overview of the basic steps to be taken when starting a business. Attendees will receive the workbook Six-Week Start-Up by Rhonda Abrams that includes information about every aspect of launching a successful business. The cost of the workbook is $20 and is payable at the time of the workshop. Pre-registration is required as seating is limited.
SCORE is a nonprofit organization that offers free and confidential business counseling, mentoring, and training to entrepreneurs and small businesses nationwide. SCORE is a resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
For more information, contact the library at (616) 846-5770, ext. 107. The library is located at 123 E. Exchange Street in Spring Lake.
Upcoming Events near Grand Haven - Spring Lake
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Holland: Vanderbilt Charter Academy celebrates new playground
- My Town Zeeland: Countdown on to splash pad opening next week
- My Town Holland: Hope College student headed to Broadway
- My Town Holland: $40K grant approved for DeGraaf Nature Center improvements
- My Town Zeeland: Fire Rescue PIG OUT Fundraiser July 17
- My Town Walker: Blandford Nature Center member appreciation day July 26
- My Town Walker: Salon opens in Green Ridge Square Shopping Center
- My Town: Construction company donates talents to West Michigan's homeless
- My Town: Free adoption weekend a success for Humane Society of West Michigan
- Kenowa Hills music booster accused of stealing $100K