Business Start-Up Workshop at SLDL | Business
Spring Lake, MI - When jobs are difficult to find people often consider starting their own business. Do you know what to do to get started? The very first step is to plan on attending the workshop “Fundamentals for Starting a Business: Six Week Start-Up” on Saturday, Feb. 18 from 10:00 a.m. to noon at the Spring Lake District Library.
Service Corps of Retired Executives counselor John Brocci will provide an overview of the basic steps to be taken when starting a business. Attendees will receive the workbook Six-Week Start-Up by Rhonda Abrams that includes information about every aspect of launching a successful business. The cost of the workbook is $20 and is payable at the time of the workshop. Pre-registration is required as seating is limited.
SCORE is a nonprofit organization that offers free and confidential business counseling, mentoring, and training to entrepreneurs and small businesses nationwide. SCORE is a resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
For more information, contact the library at (616) 846-5770, ext. 107. The library is located at 123 E. Exchange Street in Spring Lake.
Upcoming Events near Grand Haven
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Holland: Hope College hosts Model United Nations high school conference
- My Town Holland: Hope College Students earn awards in opera competition
- My Town Holland: Windmill Island Gardens hosts job fair
- Snow, ice cover will boost Great Lakes levels
- New Holland brewery to start distribution in Tennessee
- Public to explore, snack, and register to win at Tech Center open house
- Despite weather, construction continues on Muskegon Farmers Market
- Dead dogs cause of death will remain a mystery if case isn't solved
- Local students shine in auto collision & refinishing contest
- Career Tech students win awards at FFA contest; Student headed to State
- My Town Walker: Humane Society of West Michigan up for $100K adoption challenge
- Police close U.S. 131 ramp due to car fire
- My Town Walker: Public to weigh in on daycare proposal March 5
- My Town Walker: IHOP to serve up free pancakes March 4
- My Town Walker: Public hearing March 5 for daycare center project