Sidewalks are Closed in Grand Haven? | Community Spirit
Why does Grand Haven have a construction sign up right now indicating that the sidewalks are closed? Plenty of people are walking on the sidewalks. After all, it is summer in downtown Grand Haven and the weather has been fantastic!
I noticed the sign while sitting in the "Grand" Restaurant the other evening, enjoying their delightful Spicy Crab Roll and a Lemon Drop. (They make the best fresh Lemon Drops and if you have not tried one, put it on your list). The "Sidewalk Closed" sign was in full view of my quaint & romantic window table.
Yes - the sidewalk and road construction is talking place in downtown Grand Haven, everyone knows it, but folks are still enjoying the great restaurants, meeting the out of townee's, the view of the boats on the channel and our one and only historical musical fountain.
So, my question is: Do you care that the sidewalks in downtown Grand Haven are closed?
Upcoming Events near Grand Haven - Spring Lake
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Muskegon Heights Charter school reviewing ways to reduce debt
- Charter operator says Musk. Hts. owes $2 million
- My Town: Muskegon Area Earth Week includes beach cleanups and gardening workshops
- Dozens of propane tanks floating in the Muskegon River
- My Town: Tech Center students earn $66,000 in scholarships at state competition
- Celebrating Earth Week at the Grand Rapids Public Library
- Data breach affects millions at Michaels stores
- My Town Walker: Students duct tape principal and gym teacher to a pole
- My Town Walker: Volunteers needed for invasive plant culling April 12
- My Town: Blandford Nature Center joins Garlic Mustard Pull campaign